1:6 Horror Movie : It Chapter 2 - Pennywise Figure MMS555 Hot Toys
Based on the final chapter of IT 2, don’t let this Pennywise figure float away from your collection. Get yours today from Scifitoys, and don't forget to subscribe for more of news on your favourite 1/6 scale figures, customs, statues, toys and collectibles.
"For 27 years, I dreamt of you. I craved you. I’ve missed you!"
Nearly three decades after the Losers Club defeated Pennywise, he has returned to terrorise dreams once more. Now the Losers have grown up and gone their separate ways. However, people start disappearing again. Each receives a phone call from the lone member who remains in their small hometown, together they must destroy Pennywise once and for all.
Using a variety of powers that include the ability to shapeshift, manipulate, and go unnoticed by adults, this dancing entity primarily appears in the form of a terrifying clown. Today Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce the one-of-a-kind 1/6th scale Pennywise collectible figure inspired by the Dancing Clown emerges from sewers of Derry!
The movie-accurate figure is masterfully crafted based on Bill Skarsgård's portrayal of Pennywise in IT Chapter Two, features two newly developed head sculpts with incredible likeness and demonic yellow eyes including a smiling head sculpt and a fanged head sculpt revealing layers of pointed teeth, signature grey-white outfit with sophisticated tailoring and ruffle detailing. An array of accessories including an infamous red balloon, a creepy Pennywise Jack-in-the-Box, a sculpted paper boat, a skateboard, a right severed arm, and a specially designed sewer grate diorama dynamic figure base encapsulating the scene of unhallowed horror within.
Come home now. Float with this Pennywise figure to witness the final chapter of IT!
The 1/6th scale Pennywise Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Pennywise from IT Chapter Two
- One (1) newly developed smiling head sculpt with authentic likeness of Bill Skarsgård as Pennywise in the movie
- One (1) newly developed fanged head sculpt revealing layers of pointed teeth
- Movie-accurate facial expression with cracks in forehead and detailed skin texture
- Reddish orange colored hair sculpture
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 32.5cm tall
- Eleven (11) pieces of interchangeable hands in white colored gloves, including:
- One (1) pair of claw attacking hands
- One (1) pair of grabbing hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) balloon holding right hand
- Four (4) gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) grey white-colored puffed sleeve shirt includes lace collar, layered wrist wrap, attached belt with weathering effects
- One (1) pair of grey white pants with weathering effects
- One (1) pair of black and white colored boots
- One (1) red colored balloon
- One (1) Pennywise Jack-in-the-Box (Pennywise doll is removable)
- One (1) sculpted paper boat
- One (1) skateboard
- One (1) right severed arm
- Specially designed sewer grate diorama dynamic figure base with translucent water effect